About T.Flight Hotas X
HIGH PRECISION ALL-IN-ONE HOTAS JOYSTICK
Take full advantage of the HOTAS’ capabilities with the 12 programmable action buttons and 5 axes and the separate throttle.
DUAL RUDDER SYSTEM
Rudder controlled via the joystick for fast, intuitive and efficient handling in all circumstances, in any type of game.
Rudder controlled via a tilting lever on the throttle to let you focus on handling with the joystick.
VERSATILE AND COMFORTABLE
The HOTAS weighted base provides optimum stability and the wide hand rest provides ideal playing comfort.
The HOTAS attachment system (joystick and throttle lever can be attached or detached) enables players to play according to their favorite configuration.
PC-COMPATIBLE WITH QUICK AND EASY INSTALLATION
The T.Flight HOTAS X is PC-compatible and can be used with all the best flight simulation games.
This “Plug & Play” product has preconfigured features so you can take off right away (no need to configure it).
EXCLUSIVE PRESET BUTTON
Lets you switch instantaneously from one configuration to another.
All of the various functions can be instantly moved around.
You can save everything you’ve programmed, even when your HOTAS is unplugged.
- Plug & Play for quick and easy installation with all of the preconfigured functions
- 12 programmable action buttons and 5 programmable axes
- Full-size, detachable ergonomic throttle
- Wide hand rest for optimal comfort
- Dual rudder system: controlled by rotating the handle (twist) or with a tilting lever
- Brake trigger (civil flight) or rapid-fire trigger (military flight)
- Multidirectional hat (panoramic view)
- Exclusive Mapping button: the various functions can be instantly moved around
- Exclusive Preset button: to switch instantly from one configuration to the next
- Internal memory: to save everything you’ve programmed
WARNING: California Proposition 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/